Do you text girls that are just friends?

Do you text girls that are just friends or that you are interested in?

• I text friends if it's important, but I make casual conversation with ones I'm into
  • I'll text both first if I feel like having a conversation
  • I text girls first I'm interested in, and for girls I'm friends with I only text first to make plans

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I don't text girls at all. I make phone calls to them, but not text.

• This girl and I have talked almost everyday for 4 months, we've flirted, we've made fun, but we keep it casual. I know she's had a crush (she admitted) and I did too. But she's seeing someone else now, and I've started but we still talk, we're best friends and can share anything with each other. Heck its like having a girlfriend minus the benefits lol

• I've been exchanging texts with this guy for a bout a month straight, everyday. Now he would disappear for no more than 2 days... I think he's loosing interest.

What do you think, Greenjarhead?

We live in different states and I have a crush on him. We went out on 2 dates when we were close together.

PS- What do you text anyways? Just general stuff?

• Only when there's something specific up. When I have a problem they can help me with, when I want to hang out with them and things like that.

Never just because I feel like it.

• Both. Now what?

• Yes I text female friends and my girlfriend. It doesn't mean I'm interested in these girls they are just a genderless friend as far as I'm concerned.

• Only when I'm horny

• I am usually interested in them.

• i text only to girls I m interested in. but I chat to everyone

• Both.

• B.

• I voted A, since that is the most likely thing for me to do, but I don't text often. The only time I text is for work related reasons. Sure there are some exceptions that may come by that would have me start texting someone, but in general, I don't like texting, and I sure as hell hate talking on the phone... So, if I do text someone... it's to come up with a time and place to meet so when we do talk it's in person and not through words on a phone.

What Girls Said 1

• i'm pretty sure they text both