Do you think my boyfriend would call me on my anniversary?

well me and my boyfriend Haven't seen or talk to each other in 2 weeks now I miss him so much and I know he loves me he says we are together and he remembers our anniversary well I'm hoping he would call me and see me on our anniversary there's really no way for me to contact him he doesn't have minutes on his phone I don't know what to do I'm so worried I hope he calls well please help me

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't seen him in 2 weeks, and you accept the excuse that he has no minutes on his phone... Because, he can't buy any minutes?

And there's no way for you to contact him, because... you've been trapped in a tower by a wicked step-mother?

Seriously, you guys don't have a relationship.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't care what my situation was, I'd never go for two weeks without contacting my girlfriend at all. Why? Because I actually ~give a damn~ about her.

My advice to you would be to find a boyfriend who gives a damn about you.

• Doesn't sound like you have much of a relationship here. You haven't talked in two weeks and you have seemingly no way to contact him. I think you have to have a talk with him about how relationships work. Aren't you angry?

• This question screams to me that you're relationship is doomed.

TWO WEEKS w/o contact at all, with all the social media and telecommunication methods flying around and constantly being invented?

---------

Think about this QA...read the question that you posted.

Then read it again...and read it one more time.

If you even REMOTELY think your boyfriend won't call you on your anniversary, or contact you AT ALL whatsoever...

...

...

...

...

...then you need a new bf.

-------------------

I know that you've asked several ?'s on this site before about your bf's lack of attentiveness / care about y'all "relationship".

This is a genuine ? I'm asking you, QA:

Is there a reason why your staying with a guy that doesn't seem to give a f*ck about you?

• Yeah I just read some of your other questions on your profile...

Consider this page right here a GAG family intervention.. You need to end things with him.

You don't deserve this at all! Find a man who actually loves talking with you and seeing you. There's definitely guys like that out there.. But this guy? he's not worth it

• To go two weeks without seeing or talking is in my opinion unacceptable. Granted I may be out of the norm here, but my family is extremely important to me and I speak on the phone to my parents and grandparents 5-6 days a week. If I was dating someone and we weren't close enough to see each other everyday, I would make it my business to at the very least talk over the phone or Skype on a daily basis. Also not having minutes is not a valid excuse, you can easily talk for free over the internet if he doesn't have minutes. I don't know your entire situation, but it seems like you're a nice girl who does not deserve to be taken advantage of. I apologize if any of this was a little harsh, but I'm only giving an outsiders viewpoint.

• agreed. There's no way I would be able to take two weeks off of seeing a girl I'm in a relationship with.

• What?! 2 weeks? Why on earth have you been incommunicado for 2 weeks with your boyfriend? I am sorry but surely if you or him don't have minutes you can email, Skype, post?

• If he loved you like he says he does then he would have came over to your house to hangout with you then at the very least

• He will most likely try his best to find a way to call you. I'm sure he wants to talk to you, and your anniversary is a special day. I know I would if it was my girlfriend.

• Go see him. Go to the same physical place he is at.

• i think he's insane to not want to be around you for 2 weeks... lol

What Girls Said 8

• Ive been in this situation before. He didn't talk to me for weeks and came up with many excuses. I ended up believing hin even though I knew better. Look, if he wanted to talk to you he would find a way. Don't sit around waiting weeks and weeks hearing from a guy. Its not worth the stress and worrysome from questioning if he cares, if he's gonna call or if he loves you. You can always find better... Someone who will actually cherish spending every moment talking to you.

Good luck!

• Going 2 weeks without contacting your girlfriend is unacceptable. Unless he's stuck somewhere where there is no internet, phone, or postal service access, working for a major cause, then he has no reason not to contact you. You need to end it with this guy. By not even calling you for 2 weeks he's already indicated that he does not have interest.

• My fiance has been away from home for almost two months now and we still keep in touch every day :/ I'm sorry hun, but this doesn't sound too good. It doesn't seem like he wants to talk to you.

• If you really miss him, and really love him, and actually want to see him, then go and meet him? Surprise him by meeting him, if he even cares he would either be super happy to see you or have gotten the same idea himself.

- Good luck my girl! :)

• How are you dating someone you can't contact? don't you have an adress? home phone? where he works or goes to school? guuurl

• my most recent ex was unreachable often...

He had a cell phone that had no minutes, for 911 access.. he distrusts FB and the like.. and he was quasi-homeless...

He'd usually crash at his brothers.. but sometimes it would be at various friends houses...

Did it suck, yeah.. but I knew that going in... and sometimes, it was nice having space...

• If he do loves you he'll find way to call and greet you.

• No he probably won't be sorry

• i'd consider myself single if I was in your situation :(