Guys, have you ever done this with a girl before? Girls, how would you feel if this happened to you?

link

^ the phone scene from the movie swingers. It's rough to watch... but I did that once in my life. It pretty much went exactly like that. Except her mother answered finally and told me to stop calling. :-\

Most Helpful Girl

• I did that once :p only he didn't have a cellphone, so I called his house phone and left two messages... the thing was, their answering machine lets the hear the message while you're leaving it and his entire family was eating dinner at the time, so they overheard it :P

• LOL. What did you say?

• thankfully, I was a stupid 14 year old, so nothing too incriminating. I just told him how much fun it was to see him at my cousins birthday party, that I hoped he wasn't mad at me for kicking his ass on some video game... and then... here's the kicker: how much I enjoyed the hug he gave me :|

the second one was telling him how I got his (through my cousin lol) number and leaving him my number.

boy, am I smooth.

• thanks for ba :D

What Girls Said 1

• Haha aww I feel for you, man. And if this happened to me, I'd probably think it's adorable, because I wouldn't give my number to a guy unless I'd be really into him.

What Guys Said 4

• Most people have. That's why its a good movie.

And the end of the movie is classic.

• Luckily no. I've never cared enough for a girl to do that and usually I'm pretty smooth.

• nope...

• I love that scene. It shows brilliantly not only why the 3 day rule is a good rule, but also how naive guys can hear the best advice in the world from someone who clearly knows what he's talking about ... and still be driven to ignore it.