Is the dating world evolving?

With resources like Facebook and Twitter, and other massive online social networking sites, is it becoming 'okay,' in society's eyes, to find new ways to find mates. For instance, 'adding a friend' simply to nudge at the start of an interest, a simple introduction sent to her in a message, and then the continuation of small talk. Long story made short, the guy saw a girl, hit on her, and got her number, blah, blah. Even stranger the fact that a person can get a girl's number from thousands of miles away, but not really my point as the girl lives in proximity, and has common acquaintances and friends. Nevertheless, I'm rambling. I just want to know if it's a norm to meet girls via Facebook or other sites. I've had way better luck, just in the effort of convenience. I mean you can see all there interests, photos, and commonalities in one convenient place, granted that doesn't always promote chemistry. There I go with the ranting again. Anyways best answer gets some XPER! Cheers.

What Girls Said 1

• You've hit the button with this one. Generation Y has a new sense of boundaries and comminucation that the ones before it. We can talk to anyone, anywhere, and stay in touch with them 24 hours a day. On the one hand, this opens tons of doors. On the other, this leads to narcisism and insecurity. When you see teenagers on their phone all the time, who can't go a day without texting their bfs, that's a bad sign. We don't need to talk to each other all day. I do appreciate the tools, however.

What Guys Said 0