Don't know what to take from his text reply?

Me: Ben!:) (11:15 pm)

Him: Hey anna (8:23am)

It took him long to reply to me and then he replies in the morning? And all he said was hey:/.. I'm confused.. What do guys see ?

Most Helpful Girl

• okay I know exactly what you mean..when that happens to me I just don't text them. but like what I've noticed is guys don't like texting especially if they're not interested. save yourself the time and embarrassing interrogation and find someone you can text all night without things getting all weird or you waiting 3 hours to reply.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm thinking someone is reading too much into the situation, perhaps he wasn't awake when you texted him.

• I see a man who went to bed early and texted you back the next morning. There's nothing to read into it my dear.

• Are you f***ing serious?

• Hmm, after a through analysis of available information, my published result is below:

He fell asleep.

What Girls Said 3

• all he said was hey? well, all you said was ben, so... umm what were you expecting?

• Confused...? Yea, don't read too much into this one. Actually, don't read into it at all. There's a high probability that "ben" was sleeping and the fact that he even texted you back is a good thing.

• It was 11:15pm... he probably goes to bed at a reasonable hour. And texted you when he woke up, probably first thing in the morning. What's wrong?