Why do other girls that know you date your man after you and think that's cool?

My ex of 7 years just broke up with me and now he's with two girls I know and me and him had relations 2 days ago I don't understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your poll isn't working.

How long ago did you guys break up? How long did it take for him to get with those girls? They are just rebound material. I know that this has happened to me, but I think you had breakup sex. It sucks if both parties are not on the same page, but it really doesn't mean you will get back together. Is he giving you signs that he wants to get back together? 7 years is a long time, if you want to get over him and move on, I would suggest that you try to avoid him and break off all contact. Start moving on with your life, and when you have it all together then you could see about possibly being friends again. I hope this helped.

What Guys Said 1

• How well did you know the other girls? It's one thing if they were your friends, but if you didn't know them well, then they had no obligation to protect your happiness.

Most couples tend to know the same people, so if he had planned to become promiscuous, he probably had in mind people that you both knew as a matter of course. What's worse, imagining him with people whom you know, or imagining him with two complete strangers?

What Girls Said 1

• In my circle of friends we have an agreement. We don't do that to each other. It's a respect thing. If you just casually know them? There is no obligation to you he is fair game.