Just asked a girl out..was it too quick?

Anyway I just started using zoosk..I met a mad cool girl on there and we talked a lot last night and I gave her my number..shes been big in keeping the convo going and we talked some today. I just asked her if she wanted to do something in the future? To soon to ask that? I like talking to people and getting to know them irl so that's why I asked + she is really chill. It was via text but its not like I know her from school and phone call would be a little weird right?

she said yeah, definitely within 2 minutes of me sending it. Haha. Maybe call her like to set up the date or like the day of?
Thanks for the advice, it really helped so I kinda set it up over text nothing to official like the exact time but a day ect..I figure it is wday and I'll call her Friday night or sat before we go and like find out where she lives or if were meeting somewhere ect...

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all. Don't worry about it, if it felt right to ask her at that moment, then it was the right decision from your gut.

My boyfriend and I went official after the 2nd day of going out (1st date on Friday, 2nd the next day). I even went out with him in the first place simply because my gut said to go for it, even though I hadn't known him for long. I thought it was too fast at first, but now I realize that it simply felt right and there's no set period of time before moving forward.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, I think you're fine.

Don't stare at the phone all day though. Give her time to respond.

One thing I may recommend is talking to her on the phone so you're both more comfortable talking in real time than just communicating electronically.

• Congrats! Definitely call her. Don't wait a week for a date. Try to setup something for this weekend. You can casually ask her if she has any plans for Sat or Sun. It's also best to have a specific thing you want to do in mind. Even if it's just getting coffee to meet up for the first time. Last but most importantly, have fun!