Dating my sister's friend?

So awhile back my sister said that I should get with her good friend, so I know she is OK with it. I hang out with both of them every few weeks and have a good time. 5 nights ago I went and picked her up from the bar, she asked me to pick up because she had to much to drink and I had invited her to come hang out with me and some of my friends. At the end of the night when I brought her to vehicle she said she had a good time and liked my friends. We talked the next a little bit, but that was the last time we talked. I kinda would like to start dating her but just unsure about it. Should I go for it, and do y'all think she is interested by the sounds of things?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely go for it! Before you do, just ask your sister again if she has anyone else in the picture in the way of boyfriends or dating. Girls talk, so it doesn't hurt to get inside intel before approaching her. If she doesn't have a man, by all means, go for it. Your sister I'm sure will put in a good word for you. When you already have another girl quote you as legit, it makes it much easier. Ask her out already!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0