Would you be OK with this?

if the guy your dateing doesn't like you in that way? This girl told me she liked me and we are seeing a movie this weekend but I don't like her like that. I figured I could develope feelings for her...like I could see myself having feeling for her but I don't atm...would you b OK with that girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• so basically he's just using me as a way to pass the time? real nice lol. It's OK for one or 2 dates, but not if you know that person likes you, and def not OK to let it progress to anything more than that. also you'd be a jerk if you had sexual contact with her knowing how she felt about you, even though you don't return those feelings. to be honest, if you don't like her now I doubt you ever will. it won't hurt to go see a movie, but don't spend so much time with this girl because it'll send the wrong message.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as the guy was completely honest with me, I would have no problems with it.

Theres nothing wrong with starting off as friends first and then moving up from there.

However, if he were to mislead me and tell me he liked me (only to find out it wasn't true) then I would be hurt.

• if I never told her I did would I have to tell her I dont? Also I told her no to the movie but she kept asking so I said yea...

• No, if you mention it all you would be doing is making things clear so she doesn't get the wrong impression. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with that. Just tell her I see you as a friend, but one day we could potentially be more.

• It's just a date bud. Have a good time. Tell her it was fun, part ways, and if you don't want to ask her on another date, then don't.

• I don't mind hanging out wiht guys that I like but don't like me back. If I like them then it is probably because I enjoy their company and therefore, of course I would like spending time with them.

But if you mean would I want to be in a relationship where the guy didn't like me that way, then personally I wouldn't consider it dating at all. But that's just a matter of terminology.

• working your way up to those feeling is fine just don't get her hopes up tooo much and lead her on be honest from the start

What Guys Said 0