Is it annoying if a girl texts you two days in a row?

1. Is it annoying if a girl texts you two days in a row?

and

2. If a guy calls you 'babe' is that a sign of him liking you?

and

3. How could I get a guy to ask me to go to the Valentine's Day dance with me over text?

And by texting two days in a row I mean like not all day but for like a short part of the two afternoons

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Sometimes A girl texts me every morning and all day after that. If I like the girl then I don't mind but sometimes it can get too much and annoying.

2. Maybe, maybe not. It's the same how you girls call your best friends and male friends babe.

3. Ask him if he has a date, if he hasn't he maybe use his initiative and ask you. I know it might be hard but if he says he hasn't got a date, then go ahead and just ask if he would like to go with you. The worst he can say is no.

• not all day but just like the afternoon of two days for a little bit

What Guys Said 4

• 1. The only thing annoying about that is the fact that they are texts. Wanna talk? Call me. Don't try to have a conversation over text.

2. Nope.

3. You be the one to ask him.

• 1. No 2. Yes 3. Hint by saying you want to go, have no one to go with.

• 1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Ask

SUPER SECRET HINT: "Want to go to that dance?"

• Oh no, I have nothing wrong with that, that's fine.

What Girls Said 0