What should my first "kiss" be?

i just got back from a dance, and I had my first kiss there:) But. it was a make out, not a kiss. me and my girlfriend were making out for a minute then I had to go. she said it was wonderful, but we skipped the kiss. I Haven't had my first kiss yet (now I guess I have) but do ou think that's a good or a bad thing we made out first?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, if the girl is making out with you... she likes you. So know that-she is interested--trust me girls don't waste their time on guys they don't like. Next time you meet with her.. at the end of the event just kiss her-- not make out--- leave the evening with her wanting more.. it will work... and as far as the kiss goes-go with what feels right.

What Girls Said 2

• i think it's really trivial in the grand scheme of things. if you had sex before kiss then I'd say that was a bit weird.

• I would say it doesn't really matter. Obviously it was a good kiss, and your first one could have been so much more awkward, so feel blessed :)

What Guys Said 0