Guys- how would you handle this blind date scenario?

I was talking to some of the ladies in my rental office where I live and today one of them called me. She told me there was a tenant she wanted to set me up with. I had no idea she was going to do that but she talked to him and he agreed to her giving me his number. Now I have it but I'm a hesitant on what to do. I don't like the idea of chasing or making the first move. I didn't even know they were going to give some guy my number! He seems like a good guy from what she told me but I don't feel comfortable contacting him. Should I tell the lady to give him MY number or bite the bullet and text him? I don't even know what I would say! How would you want this to be handled?

We are both in our mid 20's...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to make the first move then what else can be said? Have your number given out first.

What Guys Said 1

• It is no big deal. Just call him and be like hey wassup? Wanna get some drinks or something... aparently my friends think we might make a good match :P

What Girls Said 0