The first kiss was a mistake, but twice...?

This guy kissed me and then told everyone it was a mistake and he regretted doing it, but then he kissed me again a few weeks ago again and then told everyone that I had made a move on him, when I really hadn't.

Surely its not a mistake is it, if he's done it twice? I mean once might be but twice?

Why do you think he's telling everybody it was me that kissed him? Is he embarrassed or something?

What Guys Said 1

• He may be embarrassed. But that may have nothing to do with you. He may be nervous, he may have been drunk, he may not be comfortable with his friends knowing about his interaction with women.

But, how does this make you feel? Do you like him? If so, tell him that he should get his sh*t together and ask you out.

If you're just confused but not really interested, then you should just ignore him for a little while.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeppp and he's being a major jackass therefore you should next him you don't want to be treated like that that's not fair to you at all