Guys, do you care if a girl has a lot of dating experience?

I just went on a date with a guy to the movies. We saw a semi-scary movie and I think it went pretty well. However I'm very inexperienced with dates and kissing (never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone) so I'm not sure if he thought it went well or not.

We had been texting for a month but since I go to school far away, this was the first time we spent time alone. He held me during the movie since it was slightly scary and held my hands the entire time. At one point he asked if he could kiss me, I said sure, although I was freaking out inside since I am so inexperienced, it was just a quick, small kiss however I was at a weird angle and I think it wasn't that great.

Later when we were leaving, he hugged me and I kissed him on the cheek, then he looked at me and kissed me again, but I thought it was slightly awkward.

He texted me later saying he had a great time and said I looked beautiful, and that we should do it again soon. Is he being nice and taking pity on me because I'm so inexperienced or does he actually want to go out again?

Guys, do you care if a girl has a lot of experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he does want to go out with you again.

As for experience, I'm not sure. I don't think it would be that big of a deal though. Nothing wrong with you not having much.

What Guys Said 3

• no I don't care, it's expected, since girls don't have to be assertive it's easier for them to get it

• No, it's pretty cute if she's still new to it.

• yeah it's gross.

• if she has a lot of dating experience that is.

What Girls Said 0