Do you really hate texting? to the point where you would tell a girl while asking for her number?

Went on a date with this guy in my class. were both 18 and in college. we flirted a lot, had lunch, then he asked me for my number. He told me not to overanalyze anything when I don't hear from him because he hates texting. I don't really understand... everything went really well and we had a great time... why would he bother asking me out, and asking for my number if he didn't want to contact me? can someone really hate texting that much? or is he just playing me? haven't heard from him in 5 days. we have class tomorrow. any advice? thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your question, no I don't hate it. I've learned it shouldn't replace regular talking though.

As for this guy, he pretty much told you straight forward how he feels about texting. I'd think if he asked for your number he'd call sooner or later though. Don't worry about him too much. If he contacts, great. If not, his loss.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe because he figured he would see you in class. I think guys don't like texting because it makes girls seem needy. And guys just don't want to keep texting constantley. Hopefully he will tal to you in class and hang out again. Like he said don't over analize it. I hope you and him go on more dates.

• He just doesn't want to have a conversation over text. He may be playing you, and not wanting to put much effort into it. Or he may just plain not enjoy texting. He will most likely ask you to hang out, and flirt more in person.

• try talking to him in class he may have waited in order to not seem neady. I also say I suck/ hate texting because its a saving grace at times if I say something stupid don't text enough, too much etc

• i do actually hate it though not just saying it

What Girls Said 0