Should I give him a chance?

I've had a feeling for a long long time that this guy I'm kind of friends with likes me. Last semester, he was away from college for an internship, so I thought he'd get over it, but now that we're back, he's more obvious about it than ever. He follows me around all the time, and he picked his topic for his senior project just because it was something he would need my help with. On top of that, I'm in the middle of applying to graduate programs at other schools, and when a bunch of people were talking about it yesterday he told a couple of them that he hopes I go to one certain school because that would give him an excuse to visit the city that it's in all the time. I'm freaking out, and I don't know how to handle it. He's really nice, and he's been very sweet to me lately, but he's just so awkward and kind of full of himself, so I definitely don't feel about him the same way he feels about me. Should I give him a chance anyway, though? I don't want to lead him on, but I feel like if he's liked me for so long and is trying so hard then it might be worth it to go on a date with him, if he asks.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.