Girls if a guy drew a accurate and beautiful self portrait of you what would you think?

As stated above assuming you liked him and he drew you an amazing self portrait in pencil/charcoal and gave it to you what do ya think of that would you give him a chance assuming you were not seeing anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a cute idea.

As long as you already know her, it would show quite a bit of dedication to spend so long drawing her :)

As long as you can actually draw... You don't want anything turning out like the whole 'Trisha' picture situation on napoleon dynamite, haha

What Girls Said 5

• Assuming all of the above I would love it. I sketch a lot and portraits are my thing so I would really appreciate the amount of effort required. Plus I love a guy with talent whatever it may be

• It would be really sweet assuming that I knew him well enough not to be creepy.

• i would be really happy and of course I would give him a chance because he took the time to make that drawing of me that he didn't have to.

• I would love that. I love guys who can draw.

• That would be cool if it looked accurate. Like, don't attempt this if your not really talented haha.

What Guys Said 0