He wants me to find out if Ashley is single but I'm not sure what to say.

I need help for a friend of mine:

Heres the situation. It's me, ethan, becky, and ashley. My friend Ethan likes ashley and I like becky. I had originally thought ashley was in a relationship but now I don't think she is. I'm friends with Becky and only know her roommate through her. He wants me to find out if Ashley is single but I'm not sure what to say. The only thing I can think of is ask Becky but I don't want to make her think I like Ashley. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just casually ask Becky

' do you know if Ashley still has a boyfriend? ... I think Ethan might have a bit of a thing for her'

It's simple actually, just keep it casual .. Don't make it more awkward than it has to be :)

You could even go further and ask Becky afterward if she is single... (even though you know she is) could be a way of letting her know you're interested? Just a suggestion :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0