Should I tell my boyfriend about this?

I feel sometimes that he is too good for me, he is very good looking , intelligent and kind. I feel like he could have every girl he wants but he's with me. Sometimes I feel he should be with better girl . I don't know if should I tell him about this or keep it for myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• We're not going to think it's attention-seeking, if you explain why you think like that. Some people have self-esteem issues and there's nothing wrong with that. Nobody should be ashamed of this, and if your boyfriend really loves you, he will be curious and want to understand why you feel like this.

So if you want to tell him, then do it. But be prepared to explain why you feel like this. If there's something about you that you don't like, say it. There's a girl who likes me, and I've done a lot of crappy things in my life. I don't see why she likes me. I think she would be much more happy with another guy. So I understand how you feel. This is normal, and there's nothing wrong about discussing it. I tell her all the time whenever I feel like it, saying she's crazy for liking someone like me. =p She understands why I feel this way, but says it doesn't matter. That there are things about me that she likes that make my mistakes not matter to her. I'm sure your boyfriend thinks the same way. Or perhaps, maybe he doesn't think there's anything wrong about you, even though you do. Girls have a bad habit of making a big deal out of small situations. For example, some girls think their boyfriend could do better, just because they're not as skinny as they want to be. >__> That's silly. We might be shallow, but that doesn't mean skinny = better. Just an example of the silly things girls think.

What Guys Said 5

• He really isn't. You just have low self-esteem.

• I think tell him, maybe after that he start loving you more.

He will hug and will tell you some sweet words.

• he probably feels the same way about you this is a fine line though because some guys let it go to their head if you tell them and start going after every girl in site

• Well I think u're the best he can get so just keep it up! and

Never spit that to him.

• tell him and then he'll say why he likes you

What Girls Said 1

• 1. If you think he's put of your league - be proud

2. Don't say anything to the effect of "why aren't you with a better gir" etc .. It's off putting and attention seeking. Of course he's gonna say something nice about you, he obviously thinks you're worth being with