He read my text at night, but replied in the morning?

He always does this. We would be texting since morning to night and right when it's midnight, it's like he vanishes. I know he actually reads my text for a fact, because my phone tells me but he doesn't reply. However, he replies early morning, like 7 or 8, or sometimes even 9. He has school and works in the morning so that answers why he wakes up early. But, why doesn't he just reply at night? And, does he reply back in the morning just to get it over with or does he actually remember first thing in the morning that he has to reply back?

Most Helpful Girl

• because if he replied then the conversation would continue on and on and on and he probably just wants to go to bed.

What Guys Said 3

• He's going to sleep.

Phones don't tell you whether or not a person has actually read a text. It just tells you that it was successfully sent.

• What you expect him to do?,text you whole night and sleep during day

• Its a trick. That way he doesent have to stop the conversation and you two would never stop texting

What Girls Said 2

• He remembers. Hey you should be happy that he replies back in the first place.

• I reckon he goes to sleep at midnight, ask him