Valentines day problem?

So I'm thinkin of asking this girl from school to prom tomorrow, sappy yes I know but hey, anyone have any thoughts or ideas thatd be amazin

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with livi23 that you should surprise her or something. a little mini treasure hunt would really be a cute idea, as well as the sticky notes on the car/locker. you could also try this, although I don't know how your school would feel about this. Ask a teacher/principal, or someone call her down to the office, where there is a flower and a note left for her that says "meet me at -insert place here- after school, or during lunch, or whenever" and then meet her there and ask her. My cousin did this with his date, and it was so cute! Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Does she have a car? If she does use sticky notes and spell out "PROM?" with stickies on her windshield :)

Or you could do a treasure hunt! Leave her notes and signs leading to where you are hiding (most likely a secluded romantic place), and be standing there with a big sign that says "PROM?" :)

Or do the sticky notes thing on her locker and be hiding behind something, and come out and surprise her :) Either way she'll love any way you ask her :)

• Get some friends together and sing to her "Go to prom with me?" and do a little dance

What Guys Said 0