If you had a choice between being in love with a loser or being with a winner and not loving them, which one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Winners should be judged by an objective criterion of how they treat others around them, in relation to what is written on the human heart about right and wrong. To define a winner by more Earthly standards, such as money or power, can be very misleading. For such things can amount to nothing more than gift-wrapping a turd. In fact, "gift-wrapped turd" describes at least 40% of the 112th Congress. But I digress.

If you define loser as my first high school crush, and what a lousy human being she turned out to be, then I'd say it's definitely not worth it to be with her, no matter how much I still have feelings for her.

It's not that loving a winner is impossible; it's finding someone who's enough of one that she can love me too. When I tried dating outside my denomination, I found this girl from Missouri who was a Southern Baptist. Since I don't drink, I figured there'd be no problem. But I'm from Michigan, so she considered me that "icky northern boy;" and blew me off rather rudely when I tried to woo her.

She was fairly successful otherwise, and had almost no real flaws. I admired her in almost every single way. But in the end, she didn't respect me. So it never worked out.

Between your two scenarios, I'd say it's better to be single. White trash will only break your heart. With the trashy black chick, you'll always have to ask yourself if it's worth helping her raise the kid she had with someone else because she was a slut before she met you. And I cannot be patient with snobs who demean me. So unless I find a girl who is none of these things, I'm best off single.

What Guys Said 15

• I'd keep looking. Hard to do but a deeply flawed relationship is no good for anyone long term.

• If she's a great person, I wouldn't care AT ALL of her financial status.

If I knew a girl is after my money, I would have sex with her and then dump her. It happens everyday with famous rich people, no?

• One person's loser is another person's winner! lol

• loving a winner only for some selfish purpose is not good for long term but if you love that loser maybve with your love he can gain confidence become winner for you and you will have a gr8 long term relationship

• The loser as long as I see potential in her.

• if by "loser" you mean, bad financial status, not very successful with things, then that's not really an issue to me, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I wasn't really in love with the person in the first place

• It is all about personality for me, as long as she has a great personality, if she not finnancially well off it is fine, I don't think about it one bit.

• what do you mean by loser? Id choose love because what's the point of being with someone without it

• Loving a winner

• I always want to be with a loser,something me and her can relate to

• really want your definition of loser and winner

• I know a few so called "winners" as most of society would dub them, they have more money then brains with not an ounce of character & are complete idiots. I couldn't spend an hr with them. Seems like a horrid life

I will take a loser, probably more fun to be with + I love them... right.

• I want to be with the person I love... I bet she's going through something like this about now and imagining me to be the loser.

• You need to better define "loser". For some people a loser is a highly intelligent, quiet individual who never "partys" or gets drunk or goes out with friends, etc. a loser can also be a lazy individual with no motivation or ambition.

• Huh? I don't ride on other peoples success and tag along. I'm my own man. I don't want to be with a girl because she is whatever you consider a "winner" to be. I hate fake people and it would be impossible for me to even act like I wanted to be with someone that I didn't want to be with.

Anyone I love also is not a loser in my eyes. They've got me so they've got that going for them. Whatever attracted me to them makes them something really special thus not a loser.

What Girls Said 9

• Option 3: stick with myself and invest in a high quality vibrator

• Neither. I refuse to support someone who has no passion and drive- which is what a "loser" is to me.

My ex is a loser'- smokes pot all day, an alcoholic, doesn't do anything he's passionate about, and is a deadbeat boyfriend when he was one and he contributed nothing to the relationship.

I'll never be involved with someone like that.

• I would choose the "loser" because if I'm in love with them, they would be a winner in my eyes :) lol, I'm such a sap. But it's true! For me at least..and being in love brings happiness, and who wouldn't want that?

• Nobody is a winner or loser. Choose the person you love, don't be ignorant.

• I think "loser" and "winner" is a bad choice of words. However, what's the point of being with someone if you don't love them. I mean my boyfriend considers himself a loser and all but because I love him so much...hes a winner to me.

• "losers" generally have better personalities. js.

• What is a "loser" and what's a "winner"? if "loser" means someone who lacks the finances, I'm OK with it. I've dated a guy who I liked but was still trying to find his way in life.

however, neither relationship sounds great to me, so I'll give them a pass! haha. I like to be in relationships where I love the person for who he is anyway, not cause he's a "Winner" or "loser"!

• winner. I think we all know love isn't enough. and no way in hell I would ever be in love with a loser

• Winner not in love with them, the loser will take a large toll on your life.