He likes me, but loves her?

This is more of a rant than a question. But I need some advice please.

Ok so I met this guy about three months ago at first everything was great we spent days together talked all the time. This past month has been so different between the two of us now we hardly see each other but talk everyday. I should mention we both agreed it would be best if we didn't get serious right now.And I know why it's because of his ex who he has a child with. He loves her and there's nothing I can do about it but wonder why her. She hurt him so bad in the past now he's telling her it's OK. My skin crawls to know he still loves her while he's telling me he misses me. he hangs out with her more than he does me its like I'm second best in his life beneath her of course. I know I should be smart and let go but something inside me wants to fight still.

What Guys Said 1

• My golden rules. Never stick your d*** in crazy, never date a girl from the same social group as your ex, and no baby mama drama.

What Girls Said 1

• He's obviously still working out his feelings with the ex. Don't commit anything to him. Date other men. Respect him for being honest with you and grant him the space he needs to get things right for himself, whether that's with the ex or not. If he has a good relationship with the mother of his child, that is a great thing. If you want to be in a relationship with him though, he needs to put you before her. If you continue to allow yourself to be 'second in line', he will lose respect for you and when he is ready to move on from her, he probably won't be doing it with you. Step back from the situation, you deserve to be number one in your man's life.