Should I give him a chance?

I'm 5'6" and skinny, he's 6'5" and chubby. I barely come up to his shoulder.. and we both like each other. he doesn't know I like him, but I know he likes me Because he asked me out. I said I wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment when really, I'm scared. I know appearance doesn't matter, but we're so different looking. and I'm afraid it'd be awkward and it won't work because of my insecurities.

please help. & advice of going back and saying yes to going out with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you truly have feelings for the guy, ask him out. Who gives a f*** what other people think or say. Give the guy a chance. He deserves it. At least he had the courage to ask you out before. As long you are happy, that's what matters the most. Maybe dating you might encourage him to get in shape, who knows for sure. He might realize how special you really are and work hard in the relationship for you two to stay together.

People might talk at first...but if you're together for a long time, people will envy the relationship you have with him.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes definitely, if it doesn't work out then it doesn't. if it does you got a boyfriend. what's there to lose?

What Girls Said 2

• If you really like him, don't let the looks stop you from been wih him. Tak a chance

And see how it turns out. If it helps try telling him about your insecurities

So he'll know where your coming from. Don't worry about looks.

• If you love him go for it or you'll regret it, your probably really pretty so don't let you insecurities get you down. PS please answer my question :P