Im compeletly lost... What do I do?

Ok for the first time in my life I have 2 girls that are interested in me but I'm not sure with one to pick they both have amazing personalities but I can't choose one of them live closer to me but she has less in common with me than the other girl who is like the female version of me but she live like an hour drive from my place

Most Helpful Girl

• I've read the other answers and my boyfriend and I live about 45 min away from each other and distance doesn't really effect our relationship.Think of it this way,you like both of their personalities,but, what are you looking for in a girl,a girl that has common interests where you can talk about things you both like and go do things you both like..or someone who is just conveniently closer and you have less common with..Look at what you want in a girl and think to youself okay,what does girl A have that I want in a girl and what does girl B have that I want in a girl..Maybe one will end up being more than the other..Which one do you enjoy being around the most?The girl that you could see yourself with?Opposites do attract,but personally,I think it helps a relationship when you have more in common..Maybe see if you miss one after you've seen them...you can't force feelings on them,if you have feelings for one of them,go for that one.

What Girls Said 3

• The one that lives closer. Why? Because if you "pick" the one that lives an hour away, after a while you will get sick of trying to see each other during the week and then the inevitable "who will go to who's house on the weekend" fights will commence.

In the meantime, when she's not around, you'll be asking yourself "Wouldn't it be easier if I just went out with the girl that lives near me?"

BUT - You really aren't giving us much to go on here. I mean, it sounds like you like the one that lives further away better. But it also doesn't sound like you really like either one. You sound like you just want to go out with them because they are interested in you.

• I'd say pick the one who lives closer because from experiences being semi far away can bring up some trust issues fast which will ruin that relationship faster then you cab imagine. And you never know the girl who you may not seem to have much in common with right now may actually have a lot more similarities then you think! Goodluck

• Honestly, I would go with the girl who lives closer. The fact that the other girl lives far away will be a stress on the relationship. If it doesn't work out with the one close by then go for it, but until then give the girl close by a chance.

What Guys Said 0