Is it normal for a guy to kiss someone in this situation?

So I was dating this guy for a while and we really fell hard for each other. But due to reasons out of our control we couldn't be together anymore. After a while it hurt to bad to be friends with him and I had to stop communication. So about four months after we broke up he started seeing someone else and they eventually broke up.

Soon after that he started texting me again and called to "catch up". So a little while ago we hung out. It wasn't awkward at all. We were sitting on the couch and he pulled me into him and held my hand. He also kissed me on the cheek a couple times and he asked to do more with him but I told him no because I didn't want to get hurt. After that happened we still continued to cuddle. Then as I was leaving he kissed me. I told him that I found everything so confusing because I never stopped liking him. He said that he still has feelings for me but he just needs to be single right now.

Do you think he means this? I don't want him to think he can just use me for a hook-up. Is it normal for a guy to kiss someone in this situation? Do you think he just said that to keep me around? I don't know if I should be worried what his motives are?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like he just wants to hook up.

• Even though he told me he still has feelings for me?

• i would have to say just don't give it up until there is some sort of commitment in place.

• Thanks for the advice that's exactly what I'm going to do! If he wants me he'll have to really prove to me that he does