If you had to choose between both of these guys, who would you pick?

so my friend and I were talking about old crushes we had and I can name 2 of them that I was really into. one of them was super handsome, his name is Michael. he was sweet and very very artistic. he liked me even when others said I wasn't that pretty.

BUT as sweet as he may be, he's super shy. so shy in fact that he never did ask me out back then even though he would tell everyone that he liked me (I was waiting for him to ask but he ended up getting kicked out of my school and we lost contact.) Not only that, but he's into drinking and partying all the time, and I'm going to college, actually doing important stuff in my life. he seems like a romantic type as well.

I used to like him a lot and I get butterflies when I think of him but there's like not much to connect on. usually our conversations are full of awkward silences at times.

then there's a totally different guy. His name is david. at first I was trying really really hard not to go for him but we connected sooooooo easily. we had so many things in common. I had never met anyone that I could connect with easily and have so much in common with. he would always call and we tried to hang out as much as we could but we went to different high schools so it was really hard to hang out. when we'd talk on the phone or in person, I felt like I would fall really hard for him, and I did. I don't know how to explain it, but I never did like anyone as much as I liked him. he was everything I wanted in a guy, intelligent, he actually liked to go to museums :) , handsome, really really funny, caring, honest.. he was raised by women so he was in touch with his feelings as well. I never felt uncomfortable talking to him. I felt like I could talk to him about anything and everything without feeling embarrassed or whatever.

we never went out Because the different schools thing made it really different and we're going to different colleges as well. I've heard that he's been dating around and has been hitting on slutty girls. I'm pretty classy, I don't sleep around or anything. what would you guys do if you had to pick?

What Guys Said 2

• You almost sound like you have made up your mind. Going by what you have written the second guy sounds better.

• A GUY MAYBE A PERFECT GUY WITH EVERYTHING BUT TRUE LOVE ALWAYS WIN...I GAVE You CLUE NOW ITS You WHO HAVE TO DECIDE

What Girls Said 0