How do you know if a guy thinks you're a bad kisser?

How do you tell if a guy thinks you're a bad kisser? Did this guy think I was a bad kisser?

I just went on my first date with a guy I've been talking to for a month (we live far away from each other so we haven't seen each other often). We went to a scary movie and after about 10 minutes into it, I curled my legs underneath me and he put his arm around my waist, and held my other hand and rubbed my hand and arm the rest of the time. He seemed comfortable and seemed to know what he was doing however, in the middle he he was talking a little and then asked if he could kiss me. I'm inexperienced but I said sure and since I didn't want to completely make out in the theatre, we just kissed quick, but I felt awkward, then he went back to holding me.

Later on in the car, before I left, I kissed him on the cheek while we hugged, then he looked at me, smiled and kissed again, but it was quick again. Then he told me OK, well I'll text you tomorrow to see if you want to hang out. He later texted me saying we should do it again and he didn't think I was awkward, yet I can't help remembering how fast he pulled away. He is a gentleman (very respectful and sweet) but I don't know what he was thinking.

It was my first kiss, so I know I was awkward but I'm unsure of what he thought. If a guy thought you were good, wouldn't he keep kissing you? How do you know if you are bad?

What Guys Said 1

• guyss dnt think like that they adapt for nething they dnt believe in quality

What Girls Said 0