Was this conversation a good sign?

Long story short, I used to have this guy who 'expressed' interest in me a few years back when we met at some college events. The usual, staring, standing near, helping me with things went on.

But he couldn't really hold eye contact/conversation with me though he's known to be high profile, outspoken, popular, sociable etc. Ignores me at times, I added him on Facebook - no interaction, deleted him off after.

Now we are classmates. The same usual things occurs, staring/sneaky glancing/ignoring me at times, standing directly behind me when the lift comes etc. I did manage to converse with him yesterday. A "proper" conversation for the first time.

He was pretty smiley - strangely, he's not exactly friendly - and his bus had reached and he asked for my name - which I found strange Because I thought he always knew!

Anyway the conversation was short but went quite well. Good start to things you think?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• yes a good start actually he may be outspoken social hig profile but here is a different situation he has feelings for you this is where he starts feeling shy etc etc ...u shld give him tyme make him more comfortable ask HIM WHETHER he would like to go for a coffee or a walk this will give him more time to interact with where other people won't disturb both of u..

(.IMPORTANT TIP:DISCUSS HIS FAV TOPIC FOR E.G. I LIKE TO DISCUSS ABT ROCKY RAMBO ETC SO DISCUSS HIS FAV STUFF THIS IS WHERE HE WILL START INTERACTING CASUALLY TALK MUCH MORE )

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.