Ways to ask a guy to prom?

I'm trying to think of a super creative way to ask this boy I like to my prom.. but I have no idea how to do it or any idea HOW I should ask him. Any help? PLEASE.

Most Helpful Guy

• my prom date just walked up to me and asked "do you have a prom date?" I didn't like her at all but everything happaned so fast and I said no and she said "so lets go together then" I don't know what happaned lol inside I was screming HELL NO YOU STINKY SKANK but I sad OK xD

What Guys Said 6

• When it comes to guys, you don't really need to be all that creative with this kind of stuff. Just sometime at school or something, when you see him, just walk up to him confidently and say something like "Hey so listen, how would you like to be my date for the prom? :)" and if he declines, just shrug it off, play it cool. So unless he's already got a date, no reason why he should say no :) Good luck!

• text message

• 1) ask him if he's taking anyone to prom

2) if not, ask him if he'll take you

• Easy way offer him some money

• Easy, just walk up to him & ask. Guys don't seem to need this extremely romantic vibe like girls.

• Guys don't need to be romanced with it like women do. Just go up and ask him. Besides, we understand more when you're straight out with it.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok I have the perfect idea. I was at the mall with some friends a couple of weeks ago and this girl tha I've seen around my school was asking this boy to prom. So she had a bunch of her friends hold up posters saying will you go to prom with me ( in the middle of the mall there is like a little rest area with couches this is where it happened) and one of her friends came and she was leading the guy over blindfolded. Then when he took the blindfold off he saw it and another girl was holding a bag of potato chips in one hand with a note that said no( meaning if he chose it he would say no I don't wanna go with you) and in the ther hand a bag of kit kats with a note say yes attached to them. He said yes of course but I though it was really creative and cute.