Can texting a girl get you on her mind?

And not like a dumb conversation, but one in which you teased each other.

I texted this girl whom I haven't seen in a couple weeks and won't for a couple weeks more, thinking that maybe it'll keep me on her radar. It was a fun conversation...it wasn't overboard, just a few texts both ways spread over several hours (I was busy, but she responded right away whenever I sent something). She had the last say, I kind of wanted to leave her hanging for more.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course you leave her thinking about you!when we recieve a text m(whomever it is) we defenetly start thinking "why he texted us" "was he thinking about me?" and stuffed like that ;)

second, if she had the last word she will not text you back, most of us try to "stay calm" and don't seem desperate because we don't want to have 2 texts in a row! if she text you back you have to think everything that is happening backstage the message ;) (how brave she was , how she though about every detail , etcetc) ;)

and last but not least, if she had the last word, other day... use that to text her back! you can add a "sory I didn't answer :( " or "heey! wats up?want to continue the conversation of the other day ;)" etcetc , it will work for sure! :)

gooooooooooooooood luck! hope I did helped! :)

ps, we looooooooooooove <3 smiley faces! for some reason boys don't use them a lot :/ , but use them! she will like it :)

What Girls Said 2

• if she replied that quickly then she either really wanted to talk to you or she had nothing better to do .. my guess is the first one . and YES it usually does cause us to think about the guy quite a bit , especially when we try not to . Leaving us hanging can also get us to think of you more , but it`s not always a good thing

• Leaving her hanging for more will definitely keep you on her mind but don't do that too much because then she'll get annoyed and think your purposely avoiding her

What Guys Said 1

• Yup.