Are there actually people who are in their 20’s and have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend before?

I’m 23 now and have never had a girlfriend before? Are there people out there who have never had the experience of being in a relationship before? Or who have never had any form of experience (i.e. dating, kissing, sex) with the opposite gender at all at my age? It definitely doesn’t seem like it and I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t true. Everyone I know has had some sort of experience with the opposite gender except for me. I’m feeling insecure about it so I was wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• 25 here, still waitin'.

Though I have met with my best friend, and she let me feel her boobs one night! :'D IT WAS AWWWESOME! @___@ lol

Don't lose hope though. I haven't. :p I just don't feel I'm in a proper situation to start dating right now. Plus I'm shy and sort of an online person. Though I have a lot of online friends who are girls, and they give me the impression that I'm a decent guy that wouldn't have much of a problem finding a girlfriend. :o

What Girls Said 2

• I got my first boyfriend at the age of 21. He was 23 and his last girlfriend was in the 7th grade and the furthest they got was holding hands. Obviously we were both very inexperienced when we started dating.

• I still haven't and I am in my 30s. It is a long story why but I feel extremely self conscience about it.

• you have never had a boyfriend before? if that is true then I feel your pain because I'm in the same boat

What Guys Said 4

• i turned 24 last month and I have never had a girlfriend in my entire life, although I have kissed, made out, received and performed oral sex, just have not stuck it in yet

• that's much more than me dude

• oh absolutely. I've watched some chinese dating show, where the man (and some women) are 20s, still single, and searching for someone else to date.

• 23 and still single

• 21, never had one. Completely on me, though. I've never actually tried.