A question about texting behavior ...

If you are texting back and forth to someone over a few days and your last text was something like 'how was your evening?' and they never replied back... would you wait for them to reply before sending another text or just send them a text?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe try to ask them less conventional things.. make it more interesting. Try messing with them if they don't respond like "omg text me right away... something serious just happened" and then make it something stupid lol..

or better , just call them

• I'm the one that didn't respond, I sent him a text asking him what he was up to and he didn't reply until later that night, said he had been out to a movie and asked how my night went. I never responded and I haven't heard from him since and a friend of mine said it was because I never replied to him so I was wondering if he was waiting for me to text him back

• oh... well in that case, a big yes. it was rude of you to say nothing and then wonder why he hasn't texted you again.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd forget about that specific question. Maybe send another one.

• just send another text. If he doesn't reply and you don't have a texting problem call once the next day, if there is no return call then he no longer cares and then move on.

• I was the one who didn't respond, he sent a text late a night in response to an earlier text I sent asking what he was up to that night. He just said 'Hey sorry for the late message, I was out at a movie with some friends, how was your evening? sleep well' I didn't respond and I didn't hear from him since Wednesday and a friend told me I wasn't hearing from him because I never responded

• oh. Text him then and apologize or just start a new conversation. If he doesn't respond then he's being kind of over sensitive about it

• ask himself, what was the problem why he didn't text back, maybe it is not delivered or he didn't see that sms or what else :) be optimist

• maybe he was bored or was busy and forgot it, you may text him and show that you care about him.

• You didn't reply. This would instantly make me think you can't be bothered to reply so aren't really worth bothering about again.

What Girls Said 2

• Text again.

• I hate it when someone doesn't texts an answer. Soo rude