Where did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend? (Current or ex)

You read articles about where to go to meet relationship potentials. i.e.: grocery store, library, book club.

Where did you meet your bf/gf?

I have met someone at a bar and also at a car repair shop. I met most of mine through friends though. I find it more difficult now being 28 years old (with the same friends for the past 10 years) to meet someone new.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my ex online and I met my current boyfriend in high school about nine years ago.

What Guys Said 2

• I have meet girls at parties, at the park, through friends, work functions and sports.

• Most of them I met at school, some I'd meet through friends, some were my friends sisters...

What Girls Said 2

• I joined a local running club and have met a lot of really nice, cute people. Try a local club of some sort. You'll already have something common.

• I met my ex boyfriend in Development Psy. class.. I never noticed him till the last week of the semester.

Mutual friends and the library.