"Whoever asks for the date, pays for the date" Do you believe this saying?

Do you believe in this saying? "Whoever asks for the date, pays for the date"

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• More or less. But I'll refer you to my answer on this question I answered earlier: link , because it covers in depth what you're asking here, and exactly how I feel about it. =]

• Sounds fair to me.

• no.

you do 50/50.

• I think traditionally, the guy should always pay on the first date. But then the second, the girl can pay, and so forth switching back and forth.

• nop, I think both should pay it

• then it's not a date if both pay.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, if we're keeping this simplified to just non-relationship dates, it seems like a good rule. Relationships are different and a couple can figure out how to pay, because it's less of an issue for a guy or girl to pay while in a relationship.

But yeah, non-couples can follow this rule for simplicity :)

• I don't believe in asking for dates so I never have this problem. When I'm first getting to know a girl I take her out for a coffee, that's a maximum of what, $5, and if she is the kind of girl that I found worthy to spend some time with then I don't mind paying that