Phone Dates ... do they count?

Have you Phone Dated and what do you think about it? Can a girl ask a guy on a phone date? Or do you think phone dating is a way of playing games?

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU'RE A FEMALE, EVERYTHING YOU DO INVOLVING THE OPPOSITE SEX IS PLAYING GAMES.

I HAVE HEARD THAT PHONE DATING IS A GOOD WAY TO GET TO KNOW A MAN. IF HE LIKES YOU, HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING ANYTHING WITH YOU ON THE PHONE. AFTER ALL, HE IS WORKING TO GET SOMETHING FROM YOU, SEX OR COMPANIONSHIP, EITHER WAY I DON' SEE A PROBLEM, THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WHO REALLY DOESN'T EVEN LIKE TALKING ON THE PHONE, I'D RATHER TALK TO HER IN PERSON. IT'S A LOT MORE PERSONAL.

• My, my. Aren't you just a bitter little synic for someone so young. You really didn't have to YELL at her to answer her, and NO! Not everything a female does involving a male is playing games. Apparently, you have chosen the company of the wrong type of girls. Don't take your anger out on the rest of the females, otherwise, the rest of your relationships are going to suffer terribly.

What Guys Said 1

• Is there no way of seeing the person in a reasonable amount of time?

• we live in different states about 2hrs apart from each other

What Girls Said 2

• No, there's no such thing as a phone date. That's a cop-out. If a man is genuinely intereste, he will ask you out and then take you out. Anything else is just wasting your time--especially at your age. I might expect an eighteen year old to consider a phone conversation a date, but not a grown woman.

• We don't live in the same states - both busy professional so we are not always up at the same time. In all honesty I think it's cute. We text daily but was have had a few phone dates, And as a grown woman that has her own busy life it's an easy way of being on the same page. We both know that as a certain time just like going out on a date that we take this time out for each other ... and I not sitting around like a crazy fool wondering why he's not calling or is always so busy...

• I don't really think so, but if you are in a long distance relationship, you take what you can get.