Guys, hot/hottest things a girl could say through sexting that would get the pants up?

i know talking about what you would do to him, or what you want him to do to you..but anything a girl has said to you in the past, or that you would love to hear from a girl? any advice? thanks! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• one of the best ones I got was

girl: I was just thinking about you

me: oh yeah?

girl: I have to change my underwear now

INSTA-BONER, lol

What Guys Said 6

• I would say the best is a tease.. who doesn't love a tease... tell him you are not wearing something underneath something ;-).. or you are getting "excited" so to speak. Sorry, keeping this PG-13.. but teasing him would be the best, you wouldn't even have to be there to tease him. Talking about the process of getting to the sex part in your terms would kill a man. Have fun!

• well you could always say that your fantasy just happened in a day dream and tell him about your fantasy saying its a day dream, that way you have lots of details.

• Tell him you want him right now.

• well my girl texted me once saying my period is coming so I'm super horny. I want you now. lol it was like she was demanding me to sex her.

• To get it started just say your naked!

• If you're not dating this dude, don't be a tease. Especially through text. If you are dating him, just be direct with him. That you're wet and horny that you want him now

What Girls Said 0