Where's a good place to take someone on a first date?

Okay so I'm going out with this girl now (amazing I know) and we're going on our first date tomorrow but I have no idea where to take her. Any ideas would help. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the ideas you guys/girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her out to grab some coffee. It's casual and you guys can talk.

Mind if I ask how you guys ended up on your first date? I'm planning on asking out the guy I like and would love to know how you guys got to dating :)

• We just talked for a while and decided that we should give it a shot. Good luck to you with that.

What Girls Said 3

• dont take her to the movies, because you guys won't be able to talk, just take her to a nice restaurant, and have a nice chat with her, that will be enough I promise

• somewhere private and nice. maybe a cafe

• Coffee, drinks at the bar. Depending on your age maybe a quiet corner in the school cafeteria or library. If she's outdoorsy maybe go for a walk and if you or her have a dog, bring the dog along.

What Guys Said 1

• The best place is either a hike in the woods, I mean a real long one, not a stroll..or going to an interesting museum exhibition.