What was your first kiss like?

How old were you? Where were you? And, what lead to the kiss? :) Any advice for me?

Share your stories please!

Also, a bit about me- I'm 17, and I haven't had my first real kiss yet. The most I've done was given a guy a nice kiss on the cheek at the end of a date- I'm glad I didn't do anymore than that because things didn't really follow through between us. :( It's still sad to think about because it was pretty recent and I really thought we could've been something special...

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 21 (still 21, it was only a few months ago). I was with my best guy friend that I liked for a while, but I had no idea how he felt. We were just lying on the floor at my house, watching a movie and he turned his head and kissed me. I was NOT expecting it so I just went with it and copied everything that he did - it felt really nice. No tongue or anything - it was just a kiss. I'm glad he knew what he was doing. He kissed me again before he left my house, this time with some tongue which was pretty amazing! I'm still kissing him - he came back the next day to ask me to be his girlfriend :)

What Guys Said 7

• she bit my lips and drew blood (unintentionally), and then I spent half the time trying not to shreak from pain

• I was about five or six, and I kissed a girl right on the lips in the middle of us role playing snow white. It ended up being more like me giving her cpr. Nobody told me you weren't supposed to blow into their mouth. My first kiss after puberty was on the band bus one night, which led to my first time making out and sticking my tongue into the girl's mouth way too much. I've since calmed down, lol.

• 16, almost 17, I was in the backseat of a friends car and they brought a girl along, they convinced to let the girl let me kiss her because I was inexperienced

• I was 13 and a bunch of kids from our youth group, including me were playing truth or dare. And I got dared to kiss the girl I had a crush on at the time. So yeah, I had to do it, it was really awkward and weird..

• I never kissed :p

• i have never kissed a girl before I was too shy then in high school and junior high

• With all honesty, my very first kiss was a horrible mistake. I was 15 and drunk. Made out with someone at a party.

What Girls Said 12

• I was 13 when I had my first kiss in the kitchen of my house with a boy I was super crushing on at that stage. I have no idea how it happened. I think he was pretty much craving kissing me cause he just randomly pulled me towards him and kissed me. It was pretty good and definitely not awkward for me. He knew what he was doing which made it easy on me so I just followed what he was doing the whole time. Looking at movies and how they kiss has also helped me get the idea of the movement. My tips for you would be to remember to breathe, to take his lead as in if he starts using tongue you should just mimic him (and remember not too much tongue ever!). Also look at the pace that you're going at. Some guys go waaay fast but I would suggest trying to keep things as slow as possible at first so that you can just get the idea of what kissing feels like first.

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18. It was in my bedroom at my house. My guy friend and I were lying down on my bed just talking about random stuff and we started getting pretty close, he reached over and started stroking my hair and then kissed me. Because I knew him really well it was comfortable and not awkward for me. I agree with XRabbitHeartX in that if they have experience just follow his lead. Just remember to relax and do what feels natural to you - don't worry, you'll do fine.

• I was 14 and in high school, and my friends had been telling me there was this nerd named Adam that had a crush on me. One day he came up and asked me to Homecoming, and everyone was like, "Say no! Say no!" But I said yes. It turns out he wasn't really nerdy at all and he said that I've been his crush ever since we were in 4th grade. We kissed right there at the dance. Everyone avoided me like the plauge afterward except my friends, but I didn't care. Once everyone had figured out he was a great guy and an amazing friend, they warmed up to him. That as 4 years ago, and since then we had went our seperate ways, me to college. When I was going into the library a few weeks ago I bumped into him and we talked again for the first time in 4 years. Adam is now my boyfriend :)

• I'm 21 and I had mine a few months ago. It's a slightly weird situation to get into here and it wasn't that romantic, but my first really romantic kiss was a few days later, with the same guy, on New Year's Eve. We were outside at midnight at the start of the new year :)

• Not how I expected it. lol. I was 17, it was more of a makeout session, but at least it was with someone who was really attractive!

• I'll get back to you if it ever happens... : /

• 17 :) first kiss was on a little lunch date in the park across from the school and then that weekend we hooked up again on the roof under a big full moon at a party :)

• mine just happened this past summer! kinda weird since I was 18 and it took me that long lol but it was with someone I wasn't even dating, I don't know it just kinda happened and its something that I'm always gonna remember, in a good way:)

• Middle school, end of the day walking to the buses my first "boyfriend" pushed me against the wall and kissed the hell out of me for a few seconds haha

• RUINED GUYS FOREVER.

• This year at age 18. I felt like he was trying to eat my face :/ it was slobbery and his tongue was spinning like a propeller, and I was just uncomfortable and bored. It was my first and last kiss.

• i was 16 and at a party and this guy who had a huge crush on me got blackout drunk and followed me around the house begging me to hookup with him and eventually when I went into a more deserted corner of the house he pushed me against the wall and started making out with me. it was so weird and awkward and I got really pissed because he was being an a**hole about it and got mad when I pushed him away. we never talked again after that lol...

• 13, I was watching the movie Tommy Boy at the movie theater. we both had braces :)