On average, how good are you at reading whether or not a girl (or guy) that you like would really like to be kissed by you? Lets say you had been going out for a little while, but haven't kissed yet. You make the first move and try to plant one on her lips. Did she seem to like it? Likewise, for the girls, if you tried to kiss a guy first, did it go over well? Were you reading the signals correctly, or do you tend to go in too soon?
- I go in for the kiss and am successful nearly all or all of the time.32% (23)44% (12)36% (35)Vote
- I've tried kissing a few times first, sometimes they worked, sometimes not.23% (16)15% (4)20% (20)Vote
- I've tried kissing multiple guys/girls and they didn't seem to like it. My timing is poor at reading when the other person is ready.1% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
- I've never been kissed or have tried to kiss someone else.17% (12)15% (4)16% (16)Vote
- See results27% (19)26% (7)27% (26)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
My first kiss was a total miss. It was after my eighth grade formal dance and my boyfriend's parents took me home and he walked me to the door. He got to the top step of my porch said bye and started walking away! So I said get back here and I grabbed him by the neck with my hand (shoes in the other) and kissed pretty much the right side of his mouth. Not even directly on his mouth! And then my dad came out and I ran inside. I didn't even say goodnight :/ And that was my first and only kiss so far. :31