If you're dating a guy and you put your status as 'single?'

Do you think he would care? or notice? especially if you've dated 3-4 times already?

some back ground info on this, we have been on 3-4 but there were 2 he cancelled so 2 out of 6 he rescheduled. and doesn't text or call me as often.
thanks for you guys' answers so far it's OK but when we see each other, it wasn't as good as the first date. I'm not sure if it will last since he seems to be up and down and I don't appreciate being cancelled upon..no matter what his wussy excuse was.

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like is still feeling the compatibility issue. I dated a girl almost 20 times before making a decision that we wont' be compatible. I wanted it to work out, but deep down I know it won't work.

How about you, what do you think of him?

• i like him cause he seems like a fatherly figure. but at the same time we're sexually compatible like physically attracted to each other. I have a lot of patience with him but for simple things like saying 'hi' or how are you, he doesn't seem to get it even though we are having a discrete relationship. I think it could work out if I get my own place and once I do, there will be less restriction to when I can see him. he seems insecure but I don't really have control or responsibility over that.

• Well it looks like you guys really need to go on a few more dates. Is there something about him that you like to know more? If he does sport, maybe you guys can try a new sport together. Visit a museum, watch a live sport game, eat one of his or your favorite food. McDonald's and movies doesn't bring a lot out of either of you.

What Guys Said 4

• Then I'd say that if he is a normal or reasonal individual then he should expect your status to be single. In fact, I'd say even after a dozen dates your not really dating until you both agree that your exclusive.

• Yeah probably.

• Define "dated." If you've been on three or four dates, then he shouldn't be overly upset about it but he would definitely notice. If by dated you mean that you've been together a while and broken up a few times then it's a little different.

• He will get really mad

What Girls Said 1

• you're not in a relationship with him so you are single. going on dates doesn't mean you're in a relationship. also this guy is losing interest in you anyway so do what you want