Should I give him a chance?

Hi,

One of my best guy friends likes me (and has for a while) but I never really thought of him as being my type. He's a wonderful guy (a little but socially awkward though) with OK looks I guess. Should I try going out with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you asking us? You have way more information than us to make an inform decision. I don't even know this guys or your type. Ask one of your girl friend for a better advice.

However on a general cases: If he is one of best friend likes you, he must be your friend for a while now. If he put up with that, he gotta deserve a little bit of your time. Just don't dangle him on a string for too long while you consider if you can do better, because that's just freaking cruel.

What Guys Said 4

• tell him you want to give it a chance, but you don't want to rush into anything that would make it weird if you two decided that you didn't want to date him and would rather remain his friend.

• If you can see yourself with him, without a doubt- give it a chance.

• Agreed. Give him a chance and see how it goes.

• Give him a chance, you don't know how much of a put down the friendzone really is, for all the work he has tried to win you over and then he gets nothing back really kills.

• Either go for it or friendzone him don't sit around, far better than being on somebody's hook.

What Girls Said 1

• only go out if you like him back. If you have to think twice about it its probably not a good idea.