A kiss on the cheek? What does it mean to you?

Some people don't like to kiss on the cheek, and when I mean kiss on the cheek I mean between friends... (opposite gender) Would it mean anything to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally, it would only be a greeting.

One kiss (cheek-to-cheek touch with the "muah" noise done by the lips) - when greeting people you barely know, people you respect, or any people in a polite situation.

two kisses (cheek-to-cheek etc...) - friends, people you see on a daily basis, family you don't see every day.

One kiss (lips on cheek) - close friends, family... or, maybe, if done when not expected or used as a form of greeting when the usual greeting form was a wave or a simple "hi" ... it can imply a "flirty behavior ".

Hope this helps. (:

What Girls Said 6

• I would think that they were interested in me past the point of friends. I would never kiss ANY man anywhere unless there was an attraction there on my part.

• If we both know we are just friends, it doesn't mean anything to me. I have guy friends that kiss me on the cheek and it doesn't mean anything to me. Just us being silly.

• Well me and all my girls, and my guy friends always kiss on the cheeck, hello and goodbye..means nun..unless your type shy and don't hang out much with opp gender people

• none of my guy friends would kiss me on the cheek.. maybe a hug tops.. I guess it would depend on the guy's personality and how close we were friends.. I would think more than friends but that might be just me.

• Well I guess it'd only be a greeting.

• I think it's really sweet. On a date I take it to mean you like me but also respect me

What Guys Said 0