I called a girl "super HOT" when I was drunk. I'm not sure if I mean it...what does she think?

i was really drunk last week and apparently I texted a girl who I'm friends with, that she was super hot. I feel kind of embarrassed. are girls secretly flattered when they get compliments like this or am I just lame? haha. it's not that she isn't "hot" I would just never say it like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Flattered and a bit confused to if he meant it or not

What Girls Said 6

• well if she knows you somewhat well and can tell that you were just drunk.. she'll think it's sweet and funny.. if she's not that close to ya and doesn't know you very well she could take it as very flattering.

• I would be very flattered :) but also kinda confused and laughing about it at the same time lol

• I would be concerned if he had a crush on me.

• if she knows you were drunk she'd probably think nothing of it, but if not then she'll just be flattered and if she likes you then you probably made her night lol. so good luck with that!

• I would be flattered!

• dont be embarrassed, just act like it never happened.

What Guys Said 0