Whats a stage 5 clinger?

they text you and then yu text them they don't text back and then you call a little later like 3 hours and then they don't respond still so you call them again nothing and then text them one more time is that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy is ignoring you forget about him. it's OK if he is busy at work or something and might take 1-2 hrs to respond, or maybe he is out with his friends and takes a while to respond... but if he's taking 3+ hours and he isn't sleeping, he totally sucks.

• he told me he would call me when he gets up but told me if he doesn't call before I wake up then call so I do we tlk he then ignores me just playing his stupid video games and then says he ill text you ill promise he text me blah and that was at like 3:30 pm its been 7 hours I don't get it

• just don't worry about it and do your own thing. it's not worth stressing over. as a general rule I always wait for the guy to text me first and wait 20+ minutes to respond initially. no matter what guys say it always works way better than being readily available. anyway, I got on a tangent. the point is, don't wait around on a guy to call you back, he should be waiting around on you. and if this guy's giving you anxiety and making you feel insecure about it just find a new one.

• yeah the crappy part is I text him saying I feel like your ignoring me I'm confused he finally text me saying I'm not I'm just trying to sleep why did it take him 7 hours to text :(

What Guys Said 2

• This will make you single in .5 sec. This will drive a guy insane like give him his space his time alone or with friends if he wanted to talk then he would have responded to the texts or calls. You text him (doesn't respond) Text him back in like 30mins or so (doesn't respond). The ball is now in his court let him text/call back (if he wants). Don't be pushy and make him answer or text back ya know :) good luck...Same for guys

• lol oh my, I've had one of these.

She calls you, and then when you don't answer she texts you, and if you still don't answer she keeps texting you until your phone shows around 15 texts from her. And then when you still don't answer, she comes and knocks on your door the next day lol And then when you dodge her, she starts calling you with different numbers lol and then when you catch on to it and tell her off, she goes and talks sh*t about you to your friends lol

• um I didn't do that

• yeah so I wouldn't call you a stage 5 clinger.

Your probably at around stage 2 lmao

Youre a clinger in training :P

What Girls Said 2

• Damn. Not ''bad'', annoying as hell.

• all together, bad... with spacing, OK. Moderation is key