I invited a girl out on Sunday she said yes, today she went from single to in a relatonship?

I was shocked... I think it is a bit harsh. I mean I invited her out and we were thinking Tuesday date. Then today in the afternoon she changed her status to in a relationship.

I am like not sure what happened? The guy doesn't even live in the same city, he is a couple hours away, they also have not know each other very long. I also checked out his profile and like he really seem like the biggest loser. Like she could do better.

What is up with this? My friend told me she might have just put in a relationship with this guy and that he is just a friend and the relationship is bullsh*t, and she just did it to get out of the date plan. Is this a possibility? Either way I rescheduled the date for another day (as just friends) and I am going to make sure to stand her up (ye somewhat immature but it is the best way I can think of paying her back for her little ego blow she took to me).

Most Helpful Guy

• Well played sir.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh snap. Message her about it? You'll never know until you ask. Everything has a back story.

If she did it to get out of the date plan, then she's just a bitch. Move on.. Standing her up because of what she had done is childish and it doesn't prove anything..

• I think before you do anything irrational, you should ask her. And your friend might be right he might just be a friend that's one of those stupid relationships. And I don't think you should stand her up, I mean just in case its something stupid like the friend thing you shouldn't ruin your chances by showing her your a child..

• There might be following options:

1. She actually is in a relationship with that guy and didn't take the date with you seriously.

(How do you know she met him recently? If she added him on FB recently it doesn't mean anything. He can be her ex who she is back to)

2. Your version :)

2a. If she agreed to go out with you and shows some interest, but makes it clear she has a boyfriend, then she maybe wants you as a backup plan, fwb, or somebody who treats her ego while her boyfriend is away + makes him jealous.

3. She desperately wants to be in a relationship, so she goes with the first guy who proposes [tick] - you see I have a boyfriend, you, losers :)))

Good luck anyway

What Guys Said 4

• What would she have done if you did not see that? would she have stood you up? I wonder

• lol. girls usually end up falling for a guy within an hour of meeting them. So he probably did the right moves and bam, she's his. I do this. Learn the ways of the dark side. Jedi = p******

• lol this guy is not the way of the jedi. He is more the way of the retard. Anyway bro I got game, I just thought damn maybe women were over the immature techniques like that... I coud so it just was hoping was not necessry

• I said Jedi are wussies with a p lol. Yea, don't be a jedi. Be a sith lord. Theyre the ones pulling the queens at the age of 10 ;)

• Confront her. Call her on that bs

• ask her about it. Maybe she did that because she found another guy because she thought yo and her are just friends. I don't know, girls are like that, that's why I won't understand them.