What if a girl dates two guys simultaniously?

waits for one of them to commit. What do think?

by commitment I meant marriage.

Most Helpful Guy

• How can you possibly be giving 2 guys a chance simultaneously? It's a contradiction. How can a guy commit to a girl who is currently dating someone else? If a girl is dating some one else she is not dating me, because she's created a competition or a game of sorts, which isn't what dating is. Dating is trying a person out, and you can't effectively do that with someone else involved. It's like me saying, I want to see how well you can focus on what I'm saying and simultaneously having someone else scream in your ear. Equally, how can you focus on you and her, when you can't stop thinking about him and her?

This girl sounds manipulative. I guarantee she wouldn't feel like you've "committed" to her if you were dating a 2nd girl, as well. In fact, she'd probably use that lack of commitment as an excuse for doing something more serious with someone else while dating you. If anyone is under this situation, I advise them to get out. Being manipulated is a horrible feeling, and this is certainly the path towards that.

What Girls Said 5

• If a girl needs to date two guys and is waiting for them to commit. She needs to dump em both. A man knows on the first date if he wants that girl to be his. Most men that don't commit are waiting for a better opportunity. Don't settle and give yourself less than you deserve. If the girl still wants to stick around and wait. My advice is to not have sex with either if them. If you can't then make sure your only being intimate with one if them. But overall ditch em both because prince charming might be waiting to have u,all to himself. If you have to pik, don't pik the best guy pik the guy who makes u,the best girl.

• R you the guy or the girl? If your the guy then move on she's confused.

• Ha ha read the answer wrong oops just flip it around n make it work oops, lol didn't read the fine print. But seriously if I'm dating two guys their most likely both bad for me. If I'm confused it's cuz their both making me their option as well. Instead of their priority. Sounds like dating games.

• nothings wrong with that. you're not exclusive just because you've gone on dates with them. you're exclusive when your in a relationship. so until that happens you can date as many as you like

who dates one person at a time and acts like they're exclusive to someone that's not even their boyfriend? come on

• She can't make up her mind on who she wants or thinks is gonna commit. Sometimes they're both good guys but if one doesn't wanna commit she has another to lean back on

• well dating doesn't mean your in a relationship. dating is like a test to see whether your right for each other. its all about having fun and going with the flow until you know for a fact that this person is right for you. which then leads you on to having the 'talk' and see what the other person thinks and feels. so no I don't thinks theirs anything wrong with that.

• this sort of reminds me of the movie "because I said so" with mandy moore.

Usually it means the girl can't make up her mind yet, but she will sooner or later fall for just one of the guy hopefully.

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, that's how dating is suppose to go. The thing about people dating today is that a lot of them think that after the first date, you are committed. But the way dating is supposed to work is that you date the person almost as a trial run to see who they really are and to see if you really want to be with them. In contrast to that, being in a relationship is being committed to that one individual whom you've dated prior to deciding that you both want to see each other exclusively.

So no, I do not think that she is doing anything wrong;however, if she commits with one and keeps dating the other, that's a completely different story. The problem here sounds like the guys don't want to man up and ask her to be their girlfriend.

• To most people that's just how dating works. Until you're committed to each other, you feel things out with a few different people, eliminating them one at a time.

• I think its bad news.. To me it would come across like the girl likes the ides of having a boyfriend more than actually liking the guy himself

• try your best ...or just leave her ...if a girl dates two guys she is finding love not experienced true love yet

• I'd think she's playing games -> "Bye bye"