Question about Prom?

What is a creative way to ask someone to prom if say they are in a different state and you can't just go up to them and ask them normally?

I want it to look creative and like I put some time and effort into however I ask but I need an idea first?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got the perfect idea. Never been in your situation but this is what I would do.

Brainstorm cool things that you can get delivered to people houses. Call up places from his city and have someone deliver something to his house with a personal note.

If it were me asking a girl, I'd send her some sort of gift basked or flowers. I'd have them delivered to her door as a big surprise with a cute note asking her to prom

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• write the invitation in flower peddles and either take a picture and send it or video chat with them and show them via webcam lol. so corny but I just thought of it off the top of my head :P

• make a video or take a picture of something you did.

like what this guy did:

link

• haha this was way funnier the first time I read it because I thought it said p*rn...