Drunk girl messages me. Why?

There is this girl that messages almost every time she drinks. But rarely other than that. Any thoughts as to why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Booty call

• Thats what I was thinking, but one time I went and hung out with her when this happened and there was nothing, not even so much as a kiss.

• Thats kinda what I've been thinking

• There are two kinda girls. The ones who mean business and the tease. A little caveat here they change places all the time :(

What Girls Said 5

• Drunk words = Sober thoughts.

Text her back the next day when she's recovered and ask her out if you like her!

• She thinks you're hot and is interested but doesn't want to text you while you're sober because she's shy and doesn't want to be rejected but if you're drunk you can pass it off as the alcohol talking. If you want to date her, show some interest when she's sober and she might react well.

• Because that's the only time she has the balls to message you.

• Alcohol = less anxiety = truth

It's either a booty call or she likes you and can't admit it while she's sober.

• to shy wen sober.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think its a booty call. Could be, but to me it sounds like she likes you and needs the liquid courage to talk to you easier..

• Sounds like she wants to bang.