Texts but never call.. is this unusual?

This girl I am talking to will not simply CALL ME!.!.! I've ask her like three times to call me and text less because I like to here her voice and its more personable. Still texts, texts, texts.. smh I am starting to feel like I should just starting to ignore her texts if she can't call me but my quesiton is does anyone have a problem like this? Do you have any advice for me?

My computer was messing up sorry :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I do this to my boyfriend. He hates it too. My reason though, is because I feel nervous, I know, I shouldn't be- he's my boyfriend! I simply just don't like talking through mobile though. Maybe this girl is the same way?

• Sure I thought about that.. but still we have to meet at a middle ground. If something bothers me and you continue to do .. how would you like if I did something that bothers you continually?

Im willing to meet at a middle ground but she hasn't taken any steps

• When you two are together, how does she go about talking to you? If she's enthusiastic then she should be enthusiastic about calling you, it only makes sense. Sorry I can't give you a real answer as to why she won't call you, just trying to get more out of what's going on. Thank you for BA by the way!

• No I wouldn't say enthusiastic, just normal. I'm question whether she really like me :/

What Girls Said 10

• I did. I told him the same thing, I do not like to text, call me. Then I'd get another text. I stopped responding to the texts. He continued to do this for awhile, lots of "lol"s, I still ignored them. Then, he called. Guess what? Too late. I moved on. Can't take what I say seriously? Hear me now, believe me later? No, don't keep that crap up for weeks annoying me then come around. Move on. I told him "why" I didn't like it. He didn't like my answer. By continuing to text me, he was actually saying to me, "I don't care about your feelings & I don't value your opinions or wishes. I'll do whatever the h*ll I want & you will like it." Well, I didn't. So long, good bye.

• This is EXACTLY how I feel. I take it as "forget how you feel its all about me"

• To jujubeetzzz & QA: I didn't refuse to respond to his texts for a very long time. I responded. I also asked that he call me too, esp. if he had to time to have a long back & forth text communication. A quick texting is fine. But for goodness sakes, if you're going to spend 20 min texting, pick up the darn phone & call! I'm sure that is what QA is feeling too. Hence, I'd had enough of that.

• exactly.. exactly.. exactly answerer.. yeah a quick text is cool but a quality conversation can't be held over texts...

• oooo I text my boyfriend a lot...i hope he doesn't mind it. hmmm. so...why don't you tell her?

O_O

i should ask my guy this and hopefully he isn't you cause if he wants me to call I guess he needs to tell me

• You must didn't read above.. but I have told her it bothers me about three times now!... not back to back though

• why don't you call her?...if she doesn't answer just tell her call me or nothing. then its up to her you can't force her...

• I do call her but sometimes she will turn around and text me 15 minutes later smh... I could do that but I don't want to have to force a girl to call me.. I mentioned it to her like three times that it bothers me so if she continue to do it anyway would I be wrong to conclude she doesn't care?

• yea I don't think you let anyone get along with you your so stubborn. the problem isn't her its you and your judgmental ridgedness

• it is also possible that she just forgot you wanted her to call instead.

• ok...so stop texting..make your replies very scarce.. she will switch to calling..

i almost never text my bf...he hates texting ...and he made it clear that I knew! :)

• Yeah I think that's what I am going to do.. stop responding

• maybe she's scared that the two of you won't have anything to talk about?

• I think she wants you to call her.

• you have to be joking lol ... when I do call majority of the time she turns around and texts me 15 min later

• Something is wrong with her. I don't know what. Does it bug you enough to dump her?

• Yeah I think I am getting excuse that is "gotten" to that point. I've done my part by talking to her about it and nothing has change. Or I just might put her on the back burner... keep her in my back pocket for a rainy day :/

• Is there maybe a chance she doesn't like to talk?or maybe she just loves 2 text

• how does that sound funchick7? This guy you supposed to like and be talking to but you don't want to talk to him on the phone? lol

• well of course that ... but a call or text.. which is more intimate?

• i have 2 admit,call.

• Not unusual at all. There are quite a few possibilities as to why she is like this that I would love to share with you. But that wasn't the question was it? Advice? If she texts you text her back to call you and ignore further texts until he does. You can say something cute like "I miss the sound of your voice" or something. Don't be mean about it but be adamant.

• tried that lol... I told her I missed the her voice but I am going to stop texting back

• Good luck!

• There is a possibility that she is unsure when to call u. If she was to phone at the wrong time. and she doesn't want to bug u. But if she texts you then just respond call me?

• I told her to just call anyway it wouldn't bother me.. I told her that ... still no calls smh

• Ok thanks. I feel myself disconnecting from her though... I probably won't be interested anymore soon

• Np. A relationship of any kind always works with the effort of two people..

Wish you Good Luck! :)

• She has an unlimited text plan. Calls cost. Otherwise she is immature

• Yes she has unlimited everything... so you say she's immature? possible playing me? or simply "not all that into me"

• Agreed. You seem refreshingly decent. Any serious girl would love that

• thank you I appreciate and needed. ( I can this from a girl over the internet but not the girl I'm dating smh)

im on a tangent lol

What Guys Said 0